Introduction In E-commerce applications, one of the ways of placing the order is through email communication. Order is placed by sending email with a document
Setting up Custom Live Streaming for webinar in Zoom:
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- Click Webinars.
- Click Schedule a Webinar and enter the required information.
- Click ‘Schedule’ to display a set of tabs with advanced options.
5. Click the “More tab”, then click the +Add Service in Live Streaming sections.
6. Follow the instructions which were provided when enabling the custom live streaming service for your account. If it is not there then login to your custom streaming platform to get the below details and add it here.
7. Click Save to save your live streaming settings.
The host will be able to live stream this webinar without needing to add these settings after the webinar begins.
Here are the links which explains the processes to live stream a Zoom webinar to other streaming platforms:
- Vimeo – https://vimeo.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360041243951-Stream-a-Zoom-meeting-to-Vimeo-Live
- Ustream – https://blog.video.ibm.com/streaming-video-tips/live-streaming-meetings-from-zoom/#enabling
- BrightCove – https://integrations.support.brightcove.com/web-conferencing/host-zoom-conference-brightcove-live.html
- StreamingVideoProvider – https://help.streamingvideoprovider.com/en/articles/4439200-monetizing-a-zoom-conference
- Uscreen – https://help.uscreen.tv/en/articles/4315962-live-stream-with-zoom
- Streamshark – https://streamshark.io/blog/integrating-and-extending-your-zoom-meetings-with-streamshark/
Contact us for help regarding live streaming of your Zoom webinars to custom streaming video platforms.